Friday, March 20, 2015

Why yesterday was a great day...

A rather good point, something about rich people & suckers, and, I suspect, this was not what Jesus would have been in favor of...

Yesterday I learned something about boatbuilding and sailboat design.

Truth is, I tend to learn stuff about sailboat design and boatbuilding on a pretty regular basis. I do a lot of research and I thrive on input so it's not exactly an unusual occurance for me to learn something. That said, every once in a long while I come across something that rocks my world and completely expands my horizons...

Yesterday, was just such a day.

The fact is I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with said piece of knowledge and new expanded horizions but my head has been humming like a wasp nest after the application of a Louisville slugger and it's only a matter of time till something busts out...

It might even get messy.

So, color me doing the happy, happy dance!

Listening/watching Jackson Browne play that dead band's song

So it goes...