Tuesday, March 03, 2015

On what I expect is the only Jessie Cooper for sale in Medicine Hat...

I'll admit I find the word “unprecedented” kinda scary these days, interesting times, and Sarah Palin in a tie...

I noticed that there's a Bolger Jessie Cooper for sale somewhere up in Maple Leaf Land. Well, actually what I should be saying is there is a much modified Bolger Jessie Cooper for sale up in Maple Leaf Land.



There's a difference...

Now, personally I'm all for the ability and right of an individual boatbuilder to build the boat he/she sees in their head. I understand it and have done it myself from time to time. Still looking at the Jessie Cooper in question I find myself asking myself why and not coming up with any answers.

Not that the changes are bad, just simply that I'd love to be more in tune with the boatbuilder's thought process because it's somewhat foreign to me and I might learn something.

That said, I expect the boat would perform well and, as you don't see many Jessie Coopers around for sale, will make someone a great boat...

Listening to Stacey Randol

So it goes...