Saturday, August 16, 2014

Half a million give or take a few...

This is seriously scary, a rather astute riff on the game being rigged, and today's award for Kafkaesque shenagigans...

It's come to my attention that some time today someone will have the rather questionable honor of becoming the 500,000th visitor to Boat Bits... Kind of boggles the mind.

So, I'm going to take  a break today and maybe have a beer...

Tomorrow it will be back to the same old same Selfie-free, somewhat contrarian, and anti-consumerist Boat Bits grind. Thing is, I think I'm getting the hang of this gig and might even get it right by one million visitors... Well, one can always hope.

Thanks for visiting and actually reading what I write from time to time.

Really, Thank you.

Listening to Rebelution
 
So it goes..