Thursday, April 17, 2014

Not that I have any expectations of success...

This is just nuts, from coonskin hats to suicide parties, and if the last one was not depressing enough Ian Welsh has just the thing...

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but, apparently, sanity has truly got up and left the building some time ago and is now residing on some undisclosed island where Elvis spends his days on the beach strumming his Gibson J200.

Then again, maybe the guy with the J200 just looks a lot like Elvis...

The fact remains that a world without sanity or Elvis looks a lot like a world without hope. Which is why I sorta/kinda like to think that they're still around and, if I voyage to out of the way places far from milk runs and cruising rallies, I just might find that undisclosed island in the ultima thule.

Everyone needs a goal...

Listening to Dread Zeppelin

So it goes...