Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Better than sliced bread...

I'm pretty sure "irrational" is something of an understatement, this is somewhat troubling, and here's a good question...

Some time back, I bought a couple of quart-sized paint can stirrer thingies and having used them for a time, I thought I'd tell you how they're working out.

They've changed my life...

I've always hated some associated tasks having to do with painting. I actually enjoy the preparation of paintable surfaces and the act of painting. However, the whole mixing paint, all that goes with it, and the cleanup afterwards really gets up my nose.

The Mixing Mate pretty much takes all those negatives away. As a result, painting becomes something I now do when needful as opposed to a much put off affair... For instance, yesterday I had a couple places I needed to paint so I grabbed the paint, gave it a stir, poured a tiny amount (all that was needed) of paint into a dixie cup, and had at it with a brush. The whole job took less than ten minutes start to finish.


Life is just so much better...

The one mistake I did make was not buying the Mixing Mate sized for gallon cans which would be all sorts of handy aboard...



A mistake I plan to fix ASAP.

Listening to Dolapdere Big Gang

So it goes...