Saturday, January 04, 2014

about that living in the future thing...

Too good not to share, worth reading, and so much for that "robust recovery"...

I pretty much just read ebooks these days which is sometimes a bit of a bummer because I have to wait for books I'm really looking forward to reading. "As Long as it's Fun" being a good example.

Truth is, I've been of two minds about reading a biography of the Pardeys as it's always a little scary to look behind the curtain and see who the Wizard of Oz actually is as the mental picture you have of someone you've been reading for decades might not be what you find.

In the meantime my Kindle overflows with a plethora of holiday plunder so certainly no shortage of great reading material aboard "So It Goes"...

Listening to Todd Snider

So it goes...