Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A good cause...



I like Eastwood guitars...


You know why?

The Philippines has just had a hellacious tropical storm, Typhoon Haiyan, that has left a path of death and devastation and folks there could use some help...

I sorta/kinda expected some members of the marine trades to step in and do a little something to help out but so far I'm not seeing anything. The only folks showing some concern and doing something to raise money to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in my mailbox is Eastwood guitars.

Good people who make good guitars...

They want to raffle off a guitar and, as it happens, it's a pretty nice guitar. Five bucks is all it takes and you might get lucky or spend some more and your chances are even better. That said, I should warn you that I WANT THIS GUITAR and I'm feeling lucky!

So, why not do some good and see if you can beat me...