Friday, August 09, 2013

1750...

Jimmy Carter getting it right, how to scare off needful talent, and I'm with Stephen Fry on this one...

It would appear that this post is number 1750. Not that I keep track of such things as a rule but today (since 1750 is such a nice round number) seems like a good day to take a bit of vacation/hiatus from Boat Bits...

That said, it will give me some more time to work on the other blogs (Fishing Under Sail, Island Gourmand, and especially VolksCruiser) but, I expect, those blogs will remain more of a weekly thing at best as I have several other projects on the back burner that need some serious attention.

The best part of this blog has been all of the emails from readers who, mostly, have improved and enhanced my day-to-day existence and for that I'd like to thank everyone who shared something of themselves with me along the way.

Hopefully, Boat Bits has at least managed to attain the level of Sturgeon's Law and littered somewhere in these 1750 posts there are 175 posts that actually made sense.

Well, one can always hope.

Listening to Richard Thompson

So it goes...