Wednesday, July 03, 2013

A good cause...

Big business in court (well sorta/kinda), obviously a smart move entrusting the Affordable Care Act to the insurance companies, and as long as shareholders profits are OK...

I'm not a big fan of yacht racing in general. I do however, really enjoy various long distance races but the element of rich people behaving badly is enough to keep me from being a fan. As for the old adage of sail racing being good for developmental design, I think it's more along the lines of a disease masquerading as a cure that has mostly set design back or killed off promising avenues.

As bad as yacht racing can be, it is nothing compared to sail racing media which is mostly a lot like something I'd find in my composting toilet... Of course, there's one exception that jumps to mind and that's Sailing Anarchy, which while not perfect, does make sail racing both interesting and thought provoking.

I mention this because Sailing Anarchy needs some help and as it is such an important resource for racers and non-racers alike, the world would be a much worse place without it.

Give them a hand...

Listening to Bailey Cooke

So it goes...