Friday, June 14, 2013

My dream boat...

Johm Vigor with something of interest, fun and frolic in copyfraudland, and some bad news...

Someone asked me the other day what sort of boat I'd choose if I were rich and cost was not an issue... Actually, it's a pretty difficult question to answer.


Partly, because folks get boats for a variety of reasons and there are several boat designs I'd love to own just for their "art" value like the CAL 40... Wouldn't it be awesome to have a perfectly cherry CAL 40? Better yet, to own the one of a kind White Squall which I consider to be the best CAL 40 ever built...

That said, I would never like to "collect" boats and, as there are so many great designs, how could you choose just one?

Lucky for me I'm not rich so I don't have to worry about such things.

Listening to Humble Pie

So it goes...