Monday, May 20, 2013

Ok, I'm not wild about painting...

The importance of history (the true sort), Joe making some sense, and a book that just might be worth reading...

I like boat projects.

Which, you might say, is no bad thing as living on a forty-four going on forty-five year old sailboat gives one ample opportunity for any number of boat projects. You might say I don't just own an old boat, I own a cornucopia of projects!

Of course, I'll be the first to admit, I like some projects a whole lot more than others. Painting, for instance, does not as a rule make for a warm and fuzzy feeling when it's on the list...

Know what... Guess what's on the list?

As it happens, I've been doing a lot of research into vinyl and vinyl wrapping as an alternative to painting. It looks interesting and a lot of the round-the-world race boats seem to be using it and it seems like it holds up...



It does seem tempting...

Listening to Julien Clerc

So it goes...