Monday, May 27, 2013

and no, Bill Lapworth is not spinning like a top (well, at least I hope not)...

David (the Wire) Simon making sense, counting birds, and Robert Redford weighs in on Bristol Bay...

On the project front, I have a little more grinding to do on the hole in the transom to make pretty and then I get to play with some carbon and glass fiber... Fun stuff!

For a fact, I'm already loving the open transom for a variety of reasons. The chief bonus is that next time I haul the boat I'll be able to lose four through hulls of the cockpit drain variety which have always been worrisome and not nearly effective as needful.

Of course, CAL purists are shaking their heads at my depravity and desecration but I'm pretty sure that if Bill Lapworth was still around he'd be in grok mode on the project.

Now, off to make some potato salad and a pineapple cake...

Listening to The Cranberries

So it goes...