Saturday, March 16, 2013

So, there's this boat I want to buy...

A project worth supporting, more sawdust, and on the "mal-distribution" of income...

I'm kinda bummed...

You see, I've been looking for a small (24-27 foot) sailboat to buy for a DVD & book project and last week just what I was looking for popped up for sale. The guy selling it was asking a bit more than I actually wanted to pay but everyone knows there is an asking price and the actual price... especially when you have cold hard cash on the table.

The problem is that the guy with the boat is one of those can't-be-bothered-to-return-calls-and-emails type sellers and I don't know if the boat is actually for sale or if he's just the sort of guy who puts an ad in the paper, ignores interested folks, then repeats the whole process again next month. Sort of a passive aggressive seller thing...

So I'm still looking for a boat...

I really hate the process of buying a boat!

Listening to Wayne Toups

So it goes...