Sunday, January 27, 2013

My life, made easier...

On depraved denialism, a film review, and the black powder option...

I actually enjoy painting... It's all of the associated stuff around it that I hate. So I'm always interested in stuff that makes all of that associated stuff easier.

Like this...

Which happens to be a lid replacement, paint mixer, and pouring thingy!





Called the Mixing Mate, it really is an answer to my prayers as it get around the messy/fussy parts of painting that drive me nuts.

Even better, since I still mostly use oil paints and always add Penetrol to the mix, it makes the whole mixing (and keeping it mixed) really easy. Same goes for using water based LPU paints like the ones from System Three.

The only remaining question is whether the model sized for gallon cans is up to the task of anti-fouling paint... I'll let you know next time I do some anti-fouling!

Listening to Renaud

So it goes...