Saturday, November 10, 2012

Some hard choices...

Krugman getting it right, one can always hope, and in the "don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out department"...

Sometimes fate throws you a whammy...

As it happens, I've been in the realm of a lot of difficult decision of late, trying to decide on the next boat design, as well as making some other long range decisions regarding future cruising, and work variety. As the man says, "some big changes come soon..."

I thought I had a pretty good handle on things and have been seriously looking forward to moving in some new directions and then a sorta/kinda opportunity pops up out of nowhere and forces me to reexamine all my ducks which were really starting to look like they were in a row.

Sometimes I forget that life is seldom ever a straight line.

I'm not exactly sure if the opportunity is going to happen or not but if it does it means some changes and a whole lot of zig and zag. If it doesn't... well, there are still a lot of changes in store and, no doubt, some zig and zag as well. Either way I'm happy to roll with the flow.

Listening to Michael Nesmith

So it goes...