Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So how much does that propane bottle weigh anyway...

This could be interesting, wow, judges are growing dope (getting light sentences when caught it would appear) so what are we supposed to make of that, and another reason why overfishing is not a good thing...

To be truthful, I've not had a lot of luck with scales on boats... The thing is, whenever I find I need to weigh something, the springs in the scale seem to be rusted (or something along those lines) so they don't work or, in a best case scenario, they are so inaccurate they can't be trusted.

So, this time around I'm going to buy an electronic scale.

Yeah I've tried the expensive brass ones...

The even more expensive stainless ones...

I should also mention that I've lost track of the various cheap deliar sort of tackle box scales as well.

So this time it's going to be plastic and solid state electronics!

Friends of mine in both film making and climbing circles swear by this one by Feedback Sports and luckily it costs less than some of the more expensive scales I've destroyed...

I'll let you know how it goes!

Listening to Sons of Bill

So it goes...