Thursday, August 02, 2012

A note to Santa...

An excellent article well worth reading about Rick Griffin, a mantra that a lot of folks in the business/industrial sector should take to heart, and some good reading about the balanced lug rig...

I know that it's 146 days till Santa comes but it's never to early to start dropping hints about what I'd like under my holidaze bush...


As it happens Salsa has a new bike coming out in December and to say that it just might be the best ever boat bike I've come across would be an understatement.

Where to start?

Well for one, it's called the Vaya Travel...

It comes with the S&S Machine Company’s BTCs so it will break down to stow in cockpit locker sized spaces.

It's a bike I can do some serious touring on...

Oh yeah... It also happens to be the world's first stainless steel production bike!

There's even more but I think you can see the appeal... For those who want to learn more check out what Salsa has to say about it.

That said, it's a little pricey for my tastes but if Santa were to drop one off I certainly would not say no!

Listening to Crazy Horse

So it goes...