Thursday, July 26, 2012

a butterfly in the Amazon...

Ex-Citigroup head making sense (yeah, it surprised me too), a warm week in Greenland, and the ouch factor of having an ICE instead of electric propulsion...

I'm currently reading the Stephen King time-travel novel "11/22/63" and it's all I can do to keep myself from simply taking a day off and reading it cover to cover, but the weather is good and projects need to be done.

That said, the book brings up a lot of questions about the flow of time and what might have been if I'd zigged when I zagged or vice versa...

What if I'd built a Tahiti ketch instead of the Wharram Tiki 31?

What if I'd never picked up that copy of "30 Odd Boats" and discovered the wonderfulness of Philip C. Bolger and the Jessie Cooper design?

The thought of butterfly wings is very much with me today...

Listening to Southside Johnny

So it goes...