Friday, June 01, 2012

Just like death and taxes here comes "H" season...

A brief moment of judicial sanity, sure this will fix the problem, and just another week in Florida or is it something else...

Well it's "H" season all over again and, as usual, I'm not sitting in a sidewalk cafe sipping Pastis in some French town overlooking the harbor... Bummer!

Truth is, I really don't know what we are going to do for our "H" season bolt hole but having been hit three times with named storms in the last couple of years has me thinking I'll be somewhere else in the not-too-distant-future. That said, a lot of the problem deciding where concerns our long term plans and those are in flux...

Which reminds me I have still not got our new electronic anti-fouling kit from OZ yet and I need to sort out all my other projects in a hurry.

Listening to Richard Thompson

So it goes...