Monday, May 28, 2012

Today's task...

An important question, something about Greece, and why we should aspire to be as undignified as possible...

Looking at my RSS feed I see that I have 666 unread posts. Truth is, I'm not sure if I should read one or, just maybe, invoke Armageddon or some other such foolishness.

So many choices...

Well, since our politicians and the folks who pull their strings seem to have an Armageddonesque  future well in hand for us, I'll simply read some posts.

Lucky you...

What I do need to do today, as there are all sorts of sales (nothing says remember our brave fallen soldiers like buying stuff cheap or making a profit in the US of A), is to buy a couple of guitar tuners. Well, actually as we have a bunch of guitars... I guess I need a bunch of tuners!

Given the choice between sitting through the breakdown and destruction of civilization or being forced to listen to someone playing an out-of-tune guitar on the beach well, I'll opt for Armageddon every time.

Listening to Audra Mae & The Almighty Sound

So it goes...