Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Some reading...

Zandar makes a point, rampant stupidity continues to be the big growth industry, and we call this a democracy...

I like to read.

When you think about it, the whole boat gig is a very reader-friendly environment with a lack of distractions that just lends itself to picking up a good book and getting into it. Face it, half the attraction of the cruising life is that I can sit on the foredeck and read to my heart's content!

A while back I read a book by Neil Gaiman and, for some reason or other, it keeps resonating in my thoughts so I'm really looking forward to reading it again. I'm sure there is something important I missed...

The other books I'm currently looking forward to reading is the latest in the Game of Thrones series and the new offering from Stephen King.

Life is good!

Listening to Ox

So it goes...