Sunday, February 05, 2012

Hell-on-wheels...

Dave over at TriloBoats has something to say, Lloyd Kahn has a new project (which includes boats), and, sadly, this sort of thing is no longer news...

Way back when I was a student at Virgil Jr High School, my orchestra teacher and sometimes mentor, John Deichman (a truly exceptional man and musician), threw a chop stick at me and told the rest of my fellow orchestral compatriots that I was a very dangerous man, and that they all should take note of folks like me who ask too many questions...

He was right. As it happens, I'm not so much the guy with answers but I'm hell-on-wheels in the question department.

Of course, around boats, asking questions, especially that one about why stuff costs so much, is often construed as a rather anti-social activity and not a way to win a popularity contest...

On the other hand, as a rule, most folks don't throw chop sticks at you either...

Listening to Jennifer O'Connor

So it goes...