Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Worse ways to spend a day...

Krugman made some sense yesterday, Liz Clark says it all, and a handy DIY device that could be really needful...

It's raining...

Now, there is a better than even chance that the reason it's raining has to do with the simple fact that I have two sheets of plywood cut up on the deck waiting to be stitch and glued so dinghy building is the first order of business I need to get to. Something to do with the law of perversity I think which translates into if I need a sunny day it will rain and if I want it to rain it will be a glorious sunny day...

So, while I sit and wait for the sun to make an appearance and dry out my dinghy bits, I'll kick back with a big pot of coffee and read "Storm Front". Might even bake a cake!

When you think about it, not really a bad way to spend a day...

Listening to Spirit

So it goes...