Monday, January 30, 2012

Obviously a well planned and organized blog...

A river of blood, a teacher makes a point, and about that war on people...

The last few days it seems that either my wifi provider, Blogger, or both don't seem to be on the same schedule I'm on... Kinda frustrating! The thing is, I actually had something in mind to write this morning but damn if I can remember what it was after going shopping, doing errands, and suchlike, though I have a suspicion that it might have had something to do with boats (this being Boat Bits and all). Then again, on the other hand, it could just as easily have had something to do with the apocalypse...

Or, just maybe a bit of both! The Girls' Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse has something about boats, pirates, and knots which might be why it's bookmarked on my desktop in the blog notes...

Listening to Les Rita Mitsouko

So it goes...