Sunday, January 08, 2012

Going for a Sunday stroll...

Every picture tells a story, some thoughts on wolves, and so much for electric propulsion on my next boat...

It's a nice day today... The Christmas winds have abated and the swell from hell seems to be departing, so you might say life is good and I can get back to my projects come Monday (now, there's a song title that takes me back).

Today is slated for doing the weekly grocery shop and I'm looking forward to getting off the boat and stretching my legs...

By the way, Korduroy TV is having a kick starter campaign so they can raise some money to do what they already do very well even better. I'm sure readers of Boat Bits who surf already know about what a great site/resource it is and since everyone can always use a cool t-shirt, seems like a really good idea. For those who don't surf, it's still a great resource for anyone on the water...

Listening to Lee Fields & The Expressions

So it goes...