Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A sign of the times...

Something fishy about that pipeline, politics as usual, and Krugman hits the nail on the head...

The other day I was watching the local USCG boat hovering about and the thoughts going through my head were going down the checklist of required bits the Coasties are going to be looking for if the hovering turns into a "safety inspection".

Flares... Check!

PFDs... Check!

Fire extinguisher... Check!

Horn... Check!

Thru-hulls closed... Oops, I've got a composting head I don't have no stinkin thru-hulls! Er, check!

Placards... Ummm maybe?

Fact is I know they are on the boat but with the remodeling of the galley I'm not sure I could find them in a hurry... So I need these babies and I need them in a hurry!

Listening to Quicksilver Messenger Service

So it goes...