Friday, November 25, 2011

A little like Nirvana...

Music you want to listen to (a band you'll want to support), some method to Scalzi's madness, and let's tell Newt NO WAY on bringing back child labor...

Well, the sales of a nautical nature for Black Friday are somewhat less than inspiring... Truth is, that since we just bought a new inflatable dinghy (more about that in the not too distant future) just about the only thing I've come across is a good deal on Antal rings as they are so handy a few extra in the bosun's bag would be no bad thing.

The only other thing I might buy is a couple of Bosch PS-21's to replace my old DeWalts. After months of research and looking at various drill/drivers, this comes out head and shoulders above everything else as the nearly perfect boatbuilding and boatwork rechargeable drill... Trust me, compact, light 12V tools make sense on boats.

But hey, the fact that I don't feel the need to go out and buy stuff means that I'm pretty much content and have just about everything I need...

Even better, the bareboat that anchored way too close last night has departed and, as a result, I find myself in a state approaching nirvana...

Listening to Gordon Lightfoot

So it goes...