Tuesday, October 04, 2011

On being waked before my first cup of coffee...

Kinda makes you wonder how much it costs to buy a police department though it does explain why zero folks are arrested for bankrupting the US of A while 700 folks get arrested for walking on a bridge, a handy skill for those of us who can't (buy a police force that is), and my kind of First Lady!

I'm not really in a good mood this morning. It started with a torrential downpour and in the midst of trying to close hatches and ports, a power boat with a humongous wake nailed us spilling the just brewed coffee and spreading a couple of pounds (and everything not tied down) of coffee on the sole...

Now, to be fair, if I was a 青蛙操的流氓 with a miniscule (probably the reason for the intercourse with frogs thing) penis I'd most likely get a really big gas guzzling cigarette boat and try to make up for my "lack" if that was the best I could hope for... Hey Dude, I get your pain!

This mornings clusterfuck did however make me think about certain medieval tools and the Trebuchet in particular. Quite an effective means of propelling an object towards someone and ruining their day... Did you know that even Napoleon used them? Of course, Napoleon's were as long as "So It Goes" and needed five tons of counterweight to make it all work but it did send a fifty-pound cannon ball 200 yards so had a whole lot of serious shit-storm potential...

To be truthful, I don't see the need to throw fifty-pound cannonballs around so I expect I could find a plan for a smaller deck mountable trebuchet that would throw something the size of a small coconut or reasonable (have I mentioned we have a composting toilet?) facsimile. Something kind of like this...



So, just a single word to those with big engines and small penises...


Don't!

Listening to Redbone

So it goes...