Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's the end of September and everyone has that 1000 yard stare...

So, I wake up this morning, put on the coffee, and check my RSS feeds to find "Opheila" (not to be confused with the song by The Band) on my desktop...


At this point of "H" season I'm at the point where fear is no longer part of the equation any longer and reacting to yet another storm is simply met with dogged checking off of the mental checklist of needful things to be done.

Then again, there is still a bit of anger for the disruption that Opheila will cause whether or not it actually comes close enough to do harm as I had hoped to begin testing the new wind generator project (bummer that) and some less fun projects that I really need to get moving on this weekend...

Listening to my favorite song by The Band

So it goes...