Thursday, September 15, 2011

and on the subject of bunnies and ducks...

What the religious right really believes about those sacred marriage vows, a new bike on my wish list, and how not to keep your wire cutters from getting ripped off...

I've got to take my generator apart today... Kind of a bummer but for some reason or other, the starting cord has hung up. I'd bitch and moan except it would not do any good and it is all part and parcel of the being on a boat gig.

Which is not to say I'm a real happy camper as instead of playing with my new rotary tool (just got it, it's sweet, and I have fishing lures to craft!) I'll be doing something I'd prefer not to... No one said it'd all be bunnies and ducks.

Welcome to the real world...

On the plus side, some of my best thinking is done while doing jobs I prefer not to... There is something about a disagreeable job that lets your mind float and focus on other things, so it all works for the better in the long run...

Listening to the Pouges

So it goes...