Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not one of my better days...

Second thoughts about fish in a can, folks with a composting head might want to look at this anaerobic digester stuff, and finally an SSB install guide for real people...

Being that it is National Rum Day, I'm at something of a loss at what to write today, but then again, I'm at something of a loss most days when it comes down to the whole "what should I write about" schtick.

Life would be a lot easier if I were an actual gear blog as when the muse is not with me I could simply pimp and reprint some press release about some un-needful products for boat folk to waste their money on. Underwater LED lighting systems, boat soaps, and color coordinated dock lines spring to mind.

Of course, I could always play the outrage card and bitch and moan at the silly high price mark ups of 300% or more if it happens to be sold in a store that caters to folks on boats... But doing that seems to be a lot like banging your head against a concrete wall and today I want to keep my head clear for National Rum Day...

Listening to John Lee Hooker

So it goes...