Saturday, August 13, 2011

The "H" season two step...

You know, there's that Scottish/Chinese curse that goes something like... "May you live in exciting times..."


Now, I'm not really big on "exciting times" and I have a whole lot of projects that go on hold every time we get an invest/depression/tropical/"H" ting looking like it might be coming our way...

For instance, the new "Buford" self-steering design is almost ready to roll with just a couple of details left to do that would make it even easier/cheaper for home builders and I expect quite a few readers here are interested in me keeping my nose to the grindstone on that front as they want to build an inexpensive steering gear and, more than likely, would prefer me to be sorting out that instead of getting ready to run for cover in Bugtown.

I get that... and trust me, I'd much rather be working on the Buford design rather than prepping for yet another possible storm. The new mantra is Buford soon come!

Listening to David Bowie

So it goes...