Sunday, July 10, 2011

If I'm that far gone there's nowhere left to go...

Crooks and Liars makes a point about citizen journalism, Teresa at Sailing Simplicity coins a term, and for those of us of a certain age there is hope over at Surfers over 50...

It's Sunday, otherwise known as waffle day here aboard "So It Goes" and as it happens the waffle on the menu today is blueberry. I happen to like waffles so the day so far is finest kind!

I recently came across a very, very cool boat design that I hope to be talking about in some detail in the very near future but, I'll give you a hint, and tell you that it is very much akin to Phil Bolger's great Jessie Cooper design (our first Loose Moose was a Jessie Cooper) fulfills the same design brief (more or less) and seriously rocks...

Now, if you'll excuse me, coffee and waffles are waiting...

Listening to some more Pousette-Dart Band