Monday, April 11, 2011

Too much stuff...

I'm working on my second cup of coffee and surfing the sugar rush that two glazed donuts create while trying to sort out the mess that is my desktop...

The news as usual is dire... I see that a lot of families, more than likely, won't be flying down to the Caribbean (or anywhere else) for charter yacht vacations if they get a look at this, apparently Michael Moore was right about Wisconsin, and Big Pharma makes even the greediest marine tradesman look like Mother Teresa!

But hey, the sun is shining, I'm caffeinated, sugared to the gills, and it's NAB week so my attention is not so much on news but interesting film-making gear I can't live without.

Speaking of film... Teresa and Ben are planning to make a film and you can help!


In the meantime, I've got some serious business with some carbon fiber and epoxy...

Listening to Reel Big Fish

So it goes...