Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Enjoying the moment...

I'm in a happy place today...

That said, I doubt that happy place will survive today's FUBAR politics and a speech waiting in the wings. But for the moment you can color me in that happy place called denial...

Part of the reason for my general ungrumpiness is that, for a change, I like the new film production gear being unleashed at the NAB show and how well some of it will mesh with some of the ongoing sailing/cruising film projects we are working on. Apparently someone has been listening to my wish list.

Another factor in my not being overly pissed off this mornin, is the sun is shining, projects are nearing completion, and we are looking at getting back into proper cruising mode rather soonish.

Plus I've got a new zombie book to read...



Life is good!

Listening to the Pretenders

So it goes...