Sunday, March 20, 2011

The solution to all ills...

On my desktop this morning was a play by play of our brand spanking new war, rich folks complaining that they need at least 7.5 million to feel rich, and over on the SailFar forum a discussion on the subject of "Can I afford to cruise?"

Riveting stuff...

Not wanting to drop kick my computer across the bay, I made waffles instead... Yes, they were very good as I am one with my waffle iron... I like making waffles and it is something of a Sunday tradition aboard "So It Goes" and brings with it a certain sense of calm to an otherwise seriously flawed and fucked up world.

Fact is, the whole world would be a lot better off if folks had waffles every once in awhile as opposed to lobbing Tomahawk missiles at each other, then again, that would involve a whole different mindset. I'm sure our folks in office could give a special not-rich-enough-for-waffles bailout to those unlucky and deprived folks who only make an even 7 million a year...

But what to do with those folks who go on and on about the cost of cruising? I just don't see waffles being much of a help, except, just maybe, to point out that waffle mix seems to be available everywhere we have ever cruised and always seems fairly cheap so even the most cheapseats cruiser can afford waffles when needful...
 
Listening to Rock and Roll Doctor

So it goes...