Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas being just around the corner...

Maybe it's just me but it seems like the zombie Christmas music on offer this year is somewhat lacking...

That said there is much to be joyful about here at anchor as we've been checking out a new design concept that looks like it very well could be the next Loose Moose... As things are always a bit fluid at this stage I won't mention who the designer is or even what sort of boat it is but you might want to keep an eye out for some posts on the subject in the not-too-distant-future! But I will give you a hint...

It's a serious apocalypse cruiser!

On the "So It Goes" front I've sorted out the new tabernacle so should be able to get that built and installed between Santa day and the New Year if I can find the plywood on island...

Life is good... Well as good as it can be in a socially morphing economic recession/depression/meltdown with a bunch of fools, incompetents and those of limited vision running the show... And, as I said, the zombie carolers really suck this year!