Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frazzled and confused...



You can color me just a little bit frazzled as the category 4 Hurricane Igor keeps getting closer and, even though I have faith in modern weather forecasting and do believe it will turn north, having a big, bad, and seriously kickass storm coming right at me makes one just a little bit nervous... The current mantra aboard "So It Goes" is GO NORTH!


I also made the mistake this weekend of reading too much news (or what passes for it) and hearing Newt and all the other talking heads spout the same old drivel makes me want to find some island where the words tea and party actually mean a social soiree where tea is the beverage of choice (as opposed to a racist hate-fest)! That said, there was a bright spot when I read about a guy with a skateboard doing the right thing...

Sadly these days, a person doing the right thing is getting to be something of a rare event and as