Sunday, May 30, 2010

Talking about good times...


Hey yeah, I'll admit yesterday's posts were kind of downers... To be truthful, I am very near finishing the mast and the only thing keeping me from it has been this ongoing deluge of rain which has been sporadic for like 40 days... Just the sort of thing that makes you see all glasses as half full, bought & paid for politicians, and maggots in suits for what they really are... but I digress!

I'd much rather look at the positive side today...


... and speaking of positive, I can't think of anything more positive than getting together with your zombie-in-the-know-brethren at Zombie Con 2010! Sadly, I'll not be attending but it sure looks like a whole lot of fun for not a lot of money!Maybe they'll have Zombie CON 2011 in the Med...


Since we've touched on things Zombie... I should also point out that Walking Dead Volume 12 is almost out! Both a positive and happy making situation!


Not to mention the new June Latitude 38 is out and as always there is a lot of good stuff inside. Even better, Latitude 38 is FREE (and you all know that the best sailing magazine around being free always brings a smile to Mr Cheapseats!)

Plus, Sunday is Waffle day... Life (with the exception of the greatest ecological disaster in history) is good...