Friday, January 01, 2010

Ultima thule...

I'm not 100% sure what a breakfast of coffee and Key lime pie portends for the new decade, but I have been giving it some thought.

One thing I know is that I'll be enjoying the process of making "So It Goes" new rig experiment work over the next few months... It will be interesting this time next year to see just what sort of sail that we have settled on. In the meantime, folks with CAL 34's should be afraid... Very afraid!

It's also about time to point "So It Goes" towards some places she has not been before... Not that I have a clue where that might be, but I do know it won't be the same old same!

Maritime Moose will be coming out with a few DVD's in the coming year and hopefully not your normal boaty thing but something that explores some new waters and hopefully brings a smile or three and just maybe really piss a few people off in the process.

I can't say it any better than Hunter S. did...

 "When the going get weird, the weird turn pro"


Let's all do what it takes to have a great new decade...

RLW

PS Let's start by bringing the troops HOME!