Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new Blog...

Just a quick note.

Over the last few years I have received a lot of feedback on the various "My place in the food chain" posts. People seem to like fishing and spearfishing from sailboats it would seem and I get a lot of email of the "Why don't you do more fishing stuff " which does not always fit in the Boat Bits framework...

So it seemed like a good idea to do a blog devoted to the art and madness that is fishing and spearfishing from sailboats.

On the bonus side it also allows me to throw in the whole gamut of what do you do with that fish after you have caught it thing and as a couple of my great loves are eating and cooking I expect that the new blog will contain a lot of cooking/eating subject matter as well.

Fishing Under Sail... (An evolutionary step above fishing with clubs)