Monday, September 19, 2022

A Bolger boat worth taking a look at...

Some excellent solar thinking, regarding a specious argument of note, and in the "Seemed like just yesterday" department...

I just saw that Tomboy the Bolger Jessie Cooper that Chuck Merrell built is currently up for sale in the PNW. I expect it's well worth a look.

Back when I was building our Jessie Cooper (Loose Moose) at the old Charles de Gaulle airport just outside of Paris Chuck was building his in Seattle and we kept in touch as we did our respective builds. Sadly, Chuck is no longer with us and he is still missed.

Over the years I've written quite a bit about my love for the Jessie Cooper and still think it is one of Phil's best designs.

Yeah, well worth checking out.

Listening to an album's worth of covers

So it goes...