Monday, August 08, 2022

thinking in cubic feet...

Some EV vehicle issues, a run that sounds like fun (all in aid of a good cause), and L,G, & M getting it right...

There are a lot of ways to think about stuff but the two measures I tend to use mostly is weight and cubic space. That said, I mostly tend to think in cubic space rather than weight because figuring what stuff weighs hurts my brain.

Which leaves me with cubic space and in particular cubic feet.

As it happens, today I got rid of a small shopvac which was, more or less, taking up a cubic foot of space aboard "So It Goes".  It felt really good to get it off the boat.

Fact is, it felt so good that I'm trying to jettison a cubic foot of excess stuff that is not earning it's keep every day for the next week or so. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get rid of clutter and needless stuff in one cubic foot portions.

Kinda sounds like a plan.

Listening to the Iron Leg radio Show

So it goes...