Tuesday, August 23, 2022

a not unsurprising turn of events...

Some hellish thinking,  wood skyscrapers, and Webb Chiles with some thought on the current round-the-world race norm...

It's really that time of year again.

Yesterday, I was considering getting started on another dinghy and a new hard dodger but not so trustful on what the weather will be like come the weekend.

As I've said before, the best place to be during "H" season is at sidewalk cafe drinking Pastis in the south of France.

I'm really looking forward to that new dinghy and dodger as I've never been fully satisfied with the looks of the current dodger and since I just bought a new to me Cruise n' Carry outboard, a dinghy with an outboard-friendly transom would be no bad thing.

Not that I plan to quit rowing but it will be nice to have the option of the motor from time to time.

I suspect that today's tasks will be sorting out the mooring and checking out the ground tackle, as it's that time of year again.

Listening to Killer Whale

So it goes...