Monday, September 27, 2021

About time for a purge...

Some good points being made, books you might want to add to your reading list, and in the "Good to know" department...

One of the problems with living in a small space whether it's an apartment, trailer, or sailboat is the fact that one tends to accumulate stuff.

I'll go on record and point out that stuff that's not actually earning its keep on a sailboat is problematic. In the non-Covid world I'd just take all the stuff to a cruisers flea market or some such to sell it off but these days...

So, for the next few weeks I've decided to purge an item that's taking up space every day. Since some of my no-longer-needed-and-just-taking-up-space items might be of some value and needful to some readers I'll be listing them on a daily basis in a purgeathon.

Listening to a whole lot of Elvis movie songs

So it goes...