Sunday, September 12, 2021

Looking for input...

A social network of note, some seriously scary shit, and in the "understanding the anti-vax pro-horse dewormer mentality" department...

In my current search for boat building materials that are sustainable, non-polluting, and affordable I find myself often frustrated by the general lack of good information on materials like bamboo, flax, jute, and hemp. As it stands, most of the available information on these items tend to be less than technical and all about how these various materials are the new hip thing as a decorative material.

So, I'd really love to hear from any readers that actually knows something about these materials or happens to know someone that does. Seriously, I thrive on input.

Now, with that request out of the way I have to get to doing on the new tabernacle...

Listening to Dave Davies

So it goes...


t y T Y