Saturday, May 29, 2021

Paying the price...

Regarding an American territory, Badtux on point, and in the "With Democrats like these who needs Republicans" department...

Being locked down for the pandemic, while allowing me to catch up on my reading, wasn't exactly all that good for maintenance and projects aboard "So It Goes". You might say that I've got a lot on my plate and playing catch up.

The thing with keeping up on the maintenance is that you do it now or do a whole lot more later. So, here I am paying the price for putting crap off because "Hey, there's a pandemic and we can't go anywhere anyway" mindset. 

On the plus side, I'm mostly enjoying getting caught up on things and it's a good excuse to make some improvements in the process.

Listening to some covers of Roxanne

So it goes...