Wednesday, March 10, 2021

on being sorta/kinda busy at the moment...

Norton Juster is no longer with us, a bit of surf history, and in the "She's just extremely confident about her ignorance and no one seems to have the heart to tell her she's an idiot" department...

The last couple of days I've been doing a lot of thinking about a new way of making a junk sail I've recently come across and adapting said ideas into something that might actually make sense for a VolkCruiserish type of boat.

I'm enjoying the process.

Which is a roundabout way of saying I haven't come up with the post I'd planned to write today as I've been talking to various sailmakers and gear heads on some junkish details and material availabilities.

Anyway, hopefully, more interesting stuff soon come.

Listening to some Rickie Lee Jones coverage

So it goes...