Thursday, April 09, 2020

on the subject of plenty of projects...

Democide is a word you don't hear every day, well, at least till now, understanding the math, and John Prine is no longer with us...

One of the should I/shouldn't I projects I keep going back and forth on is a solar arch for So It Goes. Part of me sees the utility and well as the problematic nature of building a jungle gym on the stern of the boat keeps it in the maybe I should/maybe I shouldn't purgatory of iffy ideas.

That said, you might want to check out this video on a self-build project that is a lot more interesting than most.



On the other hand, having some excess time on my hands, it is more than time to build that Les Paulish 12 string electric guitar I've been meaning to get on the bench.

Now, if I can only figure out where I put those mini-humbuckers?

Listening to Bonnie Raitt

So it goes...